Mould (or mold, to some) - it's all around us.
But what is it, and if we find it, what does it mean? Are we at risk?
And what do we do when we find it?
This course describes how
moisture impacts buildings, and what happens when mould takes root. We
will look at where it comes from, what it needs to grow, what it can do
to our health, how it can be tested for, and what we can do to get rid
This course consists of the following topics:
- Origins of mould and moisture in buildings
- Where mould may be found in buildings
- How mould can affect health
- Testing for mould and moisture
- Industry standards for handling mould
- Methods of dealing with mould
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Upon successful completion of a quiz, a certificate of completion is issued.